Tuesday 2 June 2009

'sweat' smell of success [or lack of]

Fell asleep after work. Wasted 2 hours and felt that I didn't have enough energy to train. Managed to drag myself down to the local leisure centre to do some bodybuilding work on the machines.



Started on the lat pull down without warming up properly and had a slight pull under the arm pit. This made all the other exercises difficult. One fellow was sweating alot and unfortunately I was following him after he finished with a machine. A pool of sweat was left each time. I was now battling exhaustion, lethargy, irritability, injury and sweat. I still 'soldiered on' by lifting light.

I went to the curl machine. I then had to battle rancid sweat odour. I nearly gagged. This was the final straw. Back to my humble abode.

1 comment:

  1. I would have told the guy to go and get paper towels. Have seen guys over here being told off for leaving machines with sweat patches where their head was resting.

    ReplyDelete