Sunday 7 June 2009

Sleepathon

Sunday
After too much sleep, I decided to tape the formula 1 and go to the gym for 30 mins. I completed a short routine. Theblog is helping me to do a bit even when I dont feel like it. I came home and realised that I taped the wrong channel.
Even yesterday, I completed my clean and jerk early so that I could watch the Lions rugby match. After 10 minutes I fell asleep and missed the rest of the match. The same thing happened last week against the golden lions.
I look forward to reading the other blogs now and still waiting for Colin to make his debut. Maybe Pete could encourage some of the other lifters to do the same. It is also a great chance to slag Sean off. I would love to see Sean being coached by Pete for a while - that would sort him out :-0 [Sean the procrastinator!!!] Anyway, hoping to meet up with Sean middle or later in the week to go for a max.

1 comment:

  1. old age doesn't come alone, my wifes granny sometimes says and she is prone to the odd nap, though she is 92 over twice your age - theres an idea, i wonder if she would like to compete in the first ladies 90-100 masters, then she could give you and your mate etpe some competition

    ReplyDelete