Monday 16 August 2010

the long road back

after 5 months off, it is time to start again. Did some lifting in Seans last week and found it difficult. Sean is staying on Wednesday so hopefully this will be the start of something good. Dont know how much lifting we will do but it will be a start.

Hopefully I will get some lifting with Colin over the next few months. The plan is to compete at the N.I's. This was a fabulous event last November. I would love to get into shape again and get back to full strength. Hopefully I will get a chance to train In the great new gym in Bray in the near future

1 comment:

  1. cant weight!

    always good to train together

    can colin come down too

    always ood (for me) to lift with better, stronger lifters

    cannot weight for my wl shoes to come, hope they fit

    never deterred by my slow progress

    no idea if i will ever reach the dizzy heights of snatch 85 clean and jerk 105 push jerk 110 deadlift 200

    who cares i just love lifting and maybe someday, even if im 85 i will make it to the world masters championships and beat yurik vardanyan or such like

    ReplyDelete