Wednesday 25 August 2010

Slow recovery of legs

Took my daughter to the gym today for an induction. She needs to drag her lazy arse down to the gym and do some cardio. I spent an hour on the machines.

Again later on my legs still havent recovered so I left it for that today. Hopefully, I will get in a great session with Sean on Friday. Sean is starting to make great progress and with extra training he will reap the benefits in competition this year and next


7pm - 4 mile walk with wife

School
Back to school tomorrow after summer break. We spend the day in the lecture theatre listening to crap about targets, deadlines, problem pupils etc etc. I simply close my eyes and meditate. I will go to work physically but not mentally. my mind will drift from my secret garden to weightlifting

1 comment: