Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 1

QWA WK dAY 1
I have decided to base this programme on current max lifts even though they are quite low. I intrnd to follow all the lifts and poundages on the prog but when I feel stronger go higher. I made some decent progress today so I would say I would need to evaluate things in a few weeks.
Snatch up to 52 for prog but lifted 55 57 60
Power clean Did all lifts/reps up to 65 but also did 70 75 80 82 85.
Rack Jerk All lifts up to reps with 65 but also 70 75 77 80 75 70
F Squat After doing 20kg x 1 rep I realised that my legs are still wasted. I will do these tomorrow when fresher.

3 comments:

  1. Sean. Any idea why my video is clipped at the right adge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good session there Brendan, come up Friday early as you can and we will have a great session.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. working Friday but might get away early. could be with you by 4

    ReplyDelete