Thursday 5 January 2012

thursday

A really good session at the local leisure centre. Plenty of good assistance/supplementary exercises. Flexibility improving.

This now week 7 for me and still lifting. I can't believe how much I am enjoying this. Technique improving slowly.

Very interested in joining 'go-lift' but living in Strabane makes the journey's for now difficult. I could do with the coaching and the buzz of squad sessions. Maybe I will eventually be able to link with someone and share the travel.

Tomorrow night is snatch and snatch balance with clean and jerk and the rest on sat. Will meet up with sean later in the month for another 'max' session. Sean's lifts are about 'to go through the roof' Next snatch competition will be interesting.

The irish masters records are modest at 65+85. At the moment i can see my starting lifts being 66+86. 70+90 would be fantastic for mid feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment