Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday

Slept most of the day. the recent late night finally caught up with me.

Decided at 4pm not to lift today because i am very fatigued and not feeling it. Concert at 7.30 in derry.

Decided at 4.30 to do alittle clean and jerk after all because i dont want to have to complete saturdays lifting on monday and upset my plans.

Feeling full of food and not motivated, i decided to do a bit.
40x2; 40x2; 60x2; 65; 70; 75; 80. Decided that was that. pleased with 80 although very hard.

I put 87.5 on the bar to look at it and went into the house. Then Sean's recent lifting came into my head and i thought 'i owe him one for his brilliant recent snatches"

I got the 87.5 although with a tough clean and ugly press out.

Finished the session with a few presses up to 65 and a few front squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment