Monday 24 August 2009

QWA WK4 DAY2

Clean. Decided to push myself abit. I have been wasting too much time on really light weights. I need to crank it up. I am falling behind everyone at the moment.
47; 47; 47; 57; 57; 57; 67; 67; 67; 77; 77; 77; 87; 87; 87; 92; 97; 102; 105; 107.5; 110x



Snatch. Decided to change form power to squat to give myself time to improve my terrible technique. Got all my lifts eventually after many failures.


Front Squat up to 110 [for on-line competion] I am sure I am probably propping up the table

5 comments:

  1. Cracker lifting! Bring on the chalk and atletic training bottoms! Where are the poor Jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colin. As a special tribute to Pete the judge, I decided to honour him by ditching the jeans although this was a very painful thing to do. The way my snatching is going I can see me having a crazy competition in the future with competition totals like 50+110. Looking forward to Ni open although I wouldn't rule out Cork

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea cork hammered tyrone, so maybe we can take revenge in the wl brendan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff. Keep the back flat or arched in if possible. Try sitting at the bottom in the snatch and c=J before standing up to stretch a bit on a few lifts. Take time setting up for the first pull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx neoct. I really struggle with all this pull stuff. trying hard to shake off bad habits

    Sean
    I think the Cork boys are too strong. In the football, I still hope Cork take the title. They deserve it.

    ReplyDelete