Saturday 15 August 2009

non starter

Yesterdays aerobic work left my legs rather spent and I still havn't got over last weeks lack of sleep and therefore feeling incredibly fatigued.
Finding Pete's comments interesting regarding weight loss.My return to weightlifting has increased my appetite but my calorie control has been very sloppy. Maybe I should make out an eating plan and stick to it. Maybe more protein and alot less junk food. I am considering cutting out bread and sugar. I dont think I can successfully combine threadmill work and weights. I hate exercise bikes, stairclimbers etc.
Hopefully I can get back to olympic weightlifting tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Yea I have lost weight by eating less, ie less number of meals, less per meal, nothing between meals, and plenty of slack ie if i want to et more i feel i can, its just that i dont-except for the odd glass or three of vino and bags of chrisps-and i have got my waist from size 38 for years to size 36 now hanging off me, even bought size 34 last week

    overall my goal is less is more achievable than none, and the some is better than none when it comes to training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread is my downfall. But i have cut it down to 2 slices per day. That together with dumping the low fat mantra has cut my weight last few weeks finally. Read some of Johnny Bowdens stuff and Charles Poliquins too. Good book is " The Makers Diet".

    ReplyDelete