Tuesday 29 September 2009

knees up

training yesterday was fun. after 10 minutes working through light snatches, i felt a sudden jolt of pain on my right knee cap and had to stop. serious enough to stop me for a while. i dont know how bad it is. hoping it might be a knee strain
pete is correct. i dont train enough and therefore leaving myself up to injury. Colin has warned me abot the necessity of warming up properly so i deserve all i get.

tuesday
instead of bemoaning my bad luck i did a spot of resistance exercises in our local leisure centre.

1 comment:

  1. rest it, work it in full range of movement until no pain, ie free squats, preferably slow, stationary cycling with low resistance is also good, to see how bad it is injured BEFORE lifting weights-just my opinion

    ReplyDelete