Saturday 5 September 2009

fri/sat

Headed to Sean;'s with suitcase incase we had a sudden dash to Wicklow. Decided on fri night to do a spot of lifting.
Rack Jerk 40x3; 50x3; 60x3; 70x3; 80x3; 90x1; 97x1; 102x1 [very tough???]
Front Squat up to 120kg
Military Press up to 65x2. Feel a bit flat tonight. Everylift seems to be 10kg below par.

Sat
No need to head south yet so headed home early in the morning to get a bit of work done and then rest.
Headed to local leisure centre later for some gym work and random level 12 x60 minutes.

Just Noticed 'Gs' 112.5 kg clean [go lift] I feel like Scott when he got to the south pole in 2nd place :-) With the size of his legs, it wont be long b4 he is cleaning 300lbs. [What does 'G' stand for????] I will have to have another go at 112.5 soon b4 he hits 115.I think my legs are strong enough but not sure about the pull.

3 comments:

  1. Your pull is fine Brendan. I wish i could clean pull like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip, Brendan stop being a pussy and go for 112! Leg strength and pull strength are there. Try not sitting at bottom and drive out straight away will also help.

    I am going to start focusing on cleans in about 2 weeks time. Its that or change the name of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!. you are starting cleans again. I might have to nail a 115 soon :-)

    ReplyDelete