Thursday 17 September 2009

mixed bag

Wed
Did my qwa programme and it was horrendus. Cleaned 102, failed 107. very sluggish. Power snatch was so bad that I gave up early. did a few back squats but couldn't be arsed. I was heading with the wife at 8pm to do a spot of shopping but suddenly told her to drop me off at the local leisure centre where I did 1 hour of aerobics and 50 mins of bodybuilding. Pleased that I came back after feeling crap earlier

Finding it extremely difficult training on my own at the moment but I have been there b4 and will come good.

thurs
no weights but level 13 session 2 x60 minutes. gr8 to see the flab coming off.

I badly need to change my weightlifting programme and my attitude and intensity. Although my upper body strength is reasonable, the lack of pulls and deadlifts are seriously affecting my pull power in the clean and snatch. 3 months ago i barely missed an 80 snatch, now 70 kg is a challenge. I will get there in the end. Hoped to get to st gabriels but last weeks events mean more travelling.

Positives

Never going to give up
rapidly losing flab. gone from obese to overweight recently which is good. lol
feeling fitter
still love this sport

negatives

when am i going to snatch 80 [losing sight of everyone]

No comments:

Post a Comment