Tuesday 1 September 2009

happy lifting

Final weigh in this morning 1st sept. Only going to weigh in at the start of each month. I dont want be get obsessive about my weight. I will train hard, exercise and cut down on junk food. the weight will take care of itself.

93.5 kg - 14st 10lbs - loss of 6 pounds.

I did a good hour of conditioning exercises today followed by Random level 11 x 60 mins by no.4. Starting to feel better and have more energy. I need to take protein drink once or twice per day to avoid muscle loss. I need to lose excess fat without compromising strength so I need to do this properly.

Tomorrow, I might start QWA wk5 day 2. This means Cleans. Depending on legs, I might have another assult on 112.5.

3 comments:

  1. 120 is not far away, forget 112.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clean similar weights to us.
    We will watch be watching with interest over the next while to see does 112.5kg happen. (It looks to me that it should not be much of a problem).
    Maybe you will provide the motivation for me to try it on Friday morning!!
    The diet and excercise program seems to be going well too. Again hopefully some motivation for me there!
    Keep it up.
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brendan i am confident you will clean 115 today. Im looking forward to your next blog entry with expectation.

    ReplyDelete