Saturday 26 November 2011

fri/sat

Sean came down to Strabane on fri. We got through some snatching and clean and jerk. Sean beat me overall but i really enjoyed it. that's 2 weeks back and no injury. Can't do squats yet which is difficult becuase my legs are so week. 2 observations.

1] Sean's technique is much better than before
2] my technique is much worse that I thought.

we watched many slow motion replays and i was astonished at sean's improvement and shcoked at how bad my technique really is. I have plenty to work at which is good.

Next mini competition will be around xmas so i will try to push Sean a bit althought his leg strength is vastly superior to mine.

Main plan now is to improve technique, gradually build strngth and compete again, possibly the irish masters.

Sat
went to local lc to do a spot of bodybuilding but had to cut it short due to fatigue and lack of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment