Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday realignment

Buying 2 log books today.
Log 1 for my training, record pb's and record all feedback from the elite guys at go-lift. I feel that I am an extremely 'slow learner' when it comes to properly assimilating good advice so I am going to really have to work hard.

Log 2 Record and plan my diet. I have just completed the hardest 4 months of aerobic exercise to trim down. I am actually quite proud of what I have achieved and definately dont want to get into bad shape again because of poor diet. A good eating plan, self discipline and structured weightlifting will reap benefits.

Finally
I am going to push Sean to better lifting. Sean , Iam coming to get you mate. No slacking. :-)

Really looking forward to lifting with Colin Bell in the near future. Some great session with him over the past few years. Inspired by his comeback from injury and the fantastic potential he has.

Great to watch Pete snatch 'poetry in motion'

1 comment: