Saturday 21 April 2012

sat 21 april

Worked very hard this week. snatching a bit below par but other training going well need to get up to go lift more often as i need the competition to push me on. After competition, it will get easier because of the new facility mon to thurs, walked 4x8 miles =32 + 2 on friday and 6 this morning. I would give myself a good pat on the back for the efforts i have made recently. On bad days when i am feeling a bit flat and weak, i still manage to turn it into a very good session Brendan junior is training 3 times per week using low weights. He will probably compete in his first competition on sat 12th may with me following in the 85kg class the next day. my targets are still @85kg snatch 75 and clean and jerk 95. I want to take the snatch, clean and jerk and totla masters records and hopefully improve them but i know i will have competition which will be great. i am slightly concerned about the snatch and i feel that on a really good day i could clean and jerk 100kg. Targets for novembers NI championship are currently snatch 80 and clean and jerk 105. I need 175kg total for the european masters. Big concern is the fact that i am in spain for 3 weeks in august. how will that affect my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment