Sunday 7 March 2010

Saturday and Sunday's Sleepathon

Bed Friday night at 10.30pm. Slept until 10am.
Sat 2pm to 5pm sleep
Sat 11pm until Sunday 11am, sleep.

Finally managed to get wk 1 day 3 out of the way. Motivation about 2/10. Good job the weights were relatively light toda, otherwise it would have been a hell of a struggle.
Snatch 40x3; 45x3; 50x3; 55x3; 60x3; 65x3; 60x3.
c+j 60x3; 70x3; 75x2; 80; 85; 85; 85; 85' 85
Snatch Pull
Fsq

Big problem for me is thAT I cant shift unnecessary weight because I am not doing aerobic exercise. I tried this several months ago and although I started to trim down, My weightlifting went to hell.

For years, I used to spend mornings in May and june running so that i could trim myself down. I might do this again this year and sacrifice strength in weightlifting. I aint going on my hols looking like a babywhale

2 comments:

  1. Thats a lot of sleep, you must have been knackered, how are you finding the new supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only take 2 protein drinks. In all honesty, the protein shakeLawrence gave is the best ever by a mile. Tastes very very pleasant

    ReplyDelete