Sunday 28 February 2010

New beginnings

Since the Irish masters, I have been deliberating as to what programme to follow. I decided to have another go at QWA. This time, I will endeavour to complete each session on one day to help me recover better. Thee are about 12 weeks to the Ulster open so I will peak for that. I may take part in the Irish Seniors but not sure yet.

QWA WK 1 DAY 1 Completed.

In the last few month, I seem to have improved a bit in the snatch but fallen short in the clean and jerk. The big thing for me is to improve technique, increase leg strength and to give myself enough recovery time.

I have decided to set myself some goals for the ulsters to seehow close I get.
Targets Snatch 82 c+j 108 for a total of 190. I would be pleased with that

2 comments:

  1. I think those totals are very practical and achievable.If you stick to the QWA programme till Ulsters, i will do a handstand push up at Carrick a Rede rope bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. very funny!!!. If I were you, I would be very careful about doing hand stands. lol

    ReplyDelete