Wednesday 17 November 2010

New beginnings

Decided to start a 4 week programme with kind advice from Garrett. i will be lifting light weights for the next few weeks to get used to this again
snatch light weights up to 55. unfortunately, i felt pain across my chest and rested for an hour. I went back outside and did light power cleans but the pain spread across my chest. I had to stop
My wife was more concerned than me. I think it is just minor chest muscle pain or a trapped nerve. The snatches were light and i didn't feel i strained my self just a bit strange. Anyway, had to call it quits. If chest is ok tomorrow i will finish day 1 with power jerk[new exercise for me] and squats. I have to be patient

1 comment:

  1. how do you feel today brendan, what sort of chest pain was it, has it gone, was it centred eg heart or spread out

    ReplyDelete