Thursday 29 October 2009

60 mins lifting without injury

I managed to put a few lifts together for the first times in yonks. this has been frying my brain for weeks.

snatch up to 70 and c+J 95 which was absolute max. and 12.5 below pb in c+J. I think weight loss and injury has caused me to struggle badly. the bright light tonight was cleaning 105. considering i have only squatted once/twice in a few months leaves me feeling alot more positive.



i am weighing in on sunday mornin and hoping to be 14stone which would be a loss of 16 pounds. Jim Schmitz says that the inclusion of aerobic exercise will result in a loss of strength over a period of weeks or maybe a few months but strength will come back. i may become an 85 kg lifter and hopefully an all-round better lifter. I will soon reduce aerobics and curb weight loss. cathal and pete have made interesting points about my need for leg strength in the jerk.


2 comments: